This policy explains how Sian Berry and her team will protect any information you provide to us.
1. London Green Party is the owner of the email list and its registered address is: The Biscuit Factory, Unit 201 A Block, 100 Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG.
You can contact the website administrators for sianberry.london at email@example.com
2. The information you provide will be used by Sian Berry and London Green Party in order to maintain a register of supporters and supply you with updates and calls to action about Sian Berry and London Green Party’s campaigning in London. If you signed up to hear about a particular topic we will respect that choice. Your data will not be used for other Green Party campaigns, or for national party news – which you can sign up to separately at www.greenparty.org.uk.
3. We will never voluntarily share your information with a third party, and will fight to the degree that we are able any legal or government action that attempts to obtain such data.
4. We will not transfer any information that we hold on you to any email or internet service provider outside the European Economic Area.
5. Under the Data Protection Act, you may at any time request a copy of all information we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee to offset our administration costs) by email or writing to us at the above address.