Our campaign goes from strength to strength, with loads of recent coverage in the Evening Standard, on the BBC and a huge splash across social media for our #FairFares policy launch in the New Year.
We are also building a bigger ground campaign than ever before across London, and our central campaign team, based in Shoreditch, needs more volunteers.
We need people who can commit regular small amounts of time to help us grow our exciting, dynamic campaign.
Volunteer skills we are looking for include:
- Campaign co-ordination – if you have volunteer management and organising skills, you can really help by supporting our local campaigns across London.
- Photographers and video-makers – if you can take great photos or make compelling videos in your local area, we need you to join our candidates on the campaign trail in all areas of London.
- Tweeters – if you’re good with 140 characters, volunteer to help our twitter account reach as many people as possible.
- Graphics and meme-makers – if your skills are in graphics and online images, we need your help to illustrate our vital new policies.
- Media – use your professional press and PR skills to help us approach journalists and promote our policies in broadcast, print and online media.
To apply, please go to https://www.greenparty.org.uk/getinvolved/volunteer.html and email the volunteer form to firstname.lastname@example.org, making it clear that you wish to work on the London Mayor and Assembly campaign.
Another London is possible with your help – we look forward to hearing from you!